Friday, October 12, 2007

She's home!




Well she survived and so did I. It was really funny though. I was not really used to Maddy being gone. I seemed like the week didn't go by fast enough. Looking back it really wasn't that long. Maddy had a blast at science camp. Her camp counselor was Emily. She was so nice to help Maddy with her hair! Thank you GOD! She really didn't look to bad when she got home. But everything is covered in dust. They learned lots of camp fire songs. One was just like Father Abraham, except it was called The penguin dance!? They roasted marshmallows, she had Chickadees come and take food from her hand. How awesome!

The night hike was really cool. Maddy saw Jupiter through the Telescope. Her counselor told them stories at night before bedtime. She had a great time and I would recommend all children to go and learn about things, that I think are the funniest subjects to learn about.

5 comments:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Our little "Mabison" is growing up. That's how she wrote her name on one of the sweet drawings she used to make for me. I showed it to her not long ago.
I love you and your family.
Good going Sis Alice, YOU made it!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

So glad she is back and had a great time, thank you Jesus that her hair is not that bad. I would hate to have to brush it out or be the one to have to endure the pain LOL.

Sis. Sabrina said...

Madison we missed you @i-study.I glad you had a grest time
Love you Sabrina

Jolene Harris said...

What an exciting adventure it must have been.Glad she is home safe and sound. Glad to hear she had a wonderful time and that her hair was still manageable. :) I imagine you were relieved.

Alice said...

Madison did very well at camp. Her hair wasn't as bad as I had dreamed it would be. She had a very nice cabin counsler, which helped her out. Madison said her name was Emily and she is 20yrs old. A college student. She must have lots of energy to work with these students week in and week out. I believe she is going to become a teacher, and it sounds like she's gaining lots of expierence working with children. The last day of camp they even exchanged email addresses! I even think there was a tear or two the last day.