Monday, August 20, 2007

Time to pay the rent!


Some disturbing things happened the last couple of days in our house. It all started on Sunday morning. I got up to put the rabbit outside, like I usually do. Little did I know that there was a lizard in the sliding glass door track. Unfortunately, I think I caught his tail, and if you have ever seen a lizards tail after it comes off, it's kinda gross. Well, needless to say Piglet found it right away. She is always watching what I do. I think she saw the lizard outside and was slamming herself into the glass door. I was so glad the lizard went out the door and its' tail was the only thing it left behind in the kitchen. It wasn't the nicest way to wake up on a nice sunny sunday morning. As evience of our sunday morning adventure I took a picture of Piglets prize. She was quite proud.

1 comment:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Quite a story and awesome picture! Alan-Jean was always making friend with lizards (among other critters), and this would be of interest to him.
When things are OK again with lizzy could you let us know?
BTW I wen thru all your posts. Keeping our thoughts in check is something so major for a healthy and victorious life. We need to be reminded of it often. Words spoken are an obvious deal and even that gives us problem!