Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When God ordains, He sustains

I read this in an email today and all I can say is I was encouraged. I hope it encourages you. When GOD ordains his child, no one can stand in the way of GODS purpose or will.

Another thought for today:

Psalms 57:6
They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.

Two different emails, but GODS knows what we need to hear and when we need to hear it. My GOD is so awsome.

9 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

AWESOME post!!!

I was talking to my wife earlier and remembered a message I used to preach about Peter walking on water and how that it was only after he took his eyes off Jesus he sank. At the Red Sea Moses found out that if God took you to it, He'll take you through it.

Alice said...

Amen! You are so right Pastor, he will take us through it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog, I hadn't come across catsmeow150.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Continue the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at catsmeow150.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Jack

Anonymous said...

how are you?

This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at catsmeow150.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Mark

Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts

Anonymous said...

This is very inspiring work you have created for us. Some people need to know that these things can ensue to anyone. You have shown me a better view now.