Monday, November 12, 2007

I guess she's better

Well Piglet had to stay at my work, in a kennel, from Wed morning, until Sat afternoon when we got back from WCC. She is definitely doing better. So much so that I caught her stealing food from the NEW bag of cat food, I just brought into the house. I screamed "Piglet!" She paused and gave me a look as to say "What?"



And then just continued to rip the bag and help herself.



What could I do? I would have given anything to see her eat that way when she was sick. Anyways her name is Piglet. They say animals live up to the names you give them.

4 comments:

Jolene Harris said...

Piglet looks like she is saying that real annoying "What?" Like don't bother me I'm eating. Too funny. Caleb laughed. He really liked the pic. I told him she looked she had his attitude and he said "nuh uh!"

Alice said...

LOL, she is a little spitfire. Thanks for commenting!

bernice rios said...

Talk about a Cat theif!!! LOL When we first broght Roxy home George caught her in the canniter I had her dog food in. You would think we don't feed them.

Alice said...

LOL Sis Bernice! I thought it was just my animals!