Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas

I haven't blogged in a while because of the christmas bustle that I know everyone goes through, but I hope that everyone's christmas season was filled with blessings. I was very blessed this year. This is a pic of Disneyland.



I have had anual passes to Disneyland on and off throughout the years. This year greatly exceeds any other year. The best part is after the fireworks, they play "I'm dreaming of a white christmas", one of the better renditions I've heard. Then the snow machine turns on and it snows in Disneyland for 10 minutes. It is an awesome sight, and I highly recommend it. (And the kids love it too!)

1 comment:

Alice said...

American... Thanks for the comment. Can you believe this pic is from my cell phone camera? I thought it came out really well.
Alice