Monday, February 4, 2008

Starbucks




Today is the first day of our church wide caffine and sugar fast. I thought a lot about it last night. I even thought about going to starbucks last night on the way home from church, since the fast starts today. We didn't go, but I thought about it.

This morning I woke up and had a thought about coffee, like I do every morning. Then I remembered the fast, no Starbucks this morning. I got the kids to school and as I was driving a thought hit my mind, or should I say revalation hit my mind. DECAF-SUGAR FREE LATTE!!!! I laughed out loud, Starbucks here I come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Sis I just want to know if you have a huge headache like I do.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Well, end of day 2. Everything is A OK.

Alice said...

Well, I haven't had to step into a starbucks yet, so I guess I'll make it through the week...LOL
Alice

bernice rios said...

LOL
No SUGAR!!! No CAFF!!!!! Wow this could be the beginning a great diet!! Hang in!!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

It's Friday! This actually was not bad at all. Should you keep on? I can hear protest right now :)