Friday, July 6, 2007

Pits and stones

Joe told me about a verse in the bible once, I have never read it but knew it was in the book of proverbs. I was listening to the radio and they quoted this verse "Whoso digith a pit shall fall there in: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him." Proverbs 26:27 God impressed on me while I was praying the other day, (and I really believe nothing happens by accident), I opened the bible up, at random and there was the verse in the bible. It caught my eye, Proverbs 26:27. I heard and read the same verse in the span of 4 hours. Coincidence? I don't think so.

So know what do I do? Let me tell you, when God talks to you that way, you listen. I defenetly prayed for my self and my family. It was very moving and I prayed for other people I know also. You need to think about the things you say to people. If you want to do Gods will, make sure it's Gods will and not your own, or the stone may just roll your way, or mine.

2 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

I think it was Bishop T.F. Tenney that said, "If you're throwing mud, you're losing ground."

Another old saying is "What goes around, comes around."

And The Message says, "Malice backfires; spite boomerangs."

Great post!
 

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.